Dan Fortin, Chef @thebarn, shows the audience of Better Connecticut how to make lobster ravioli for a special Valentine’s Day dinner.
Category: Best New Restaurant
How To Vote:
1) Submit your name and a valid e-mail in the registration box, then click “Vote” in order to begin.
2) After you have registered, you will be taken to the voting page. Select a section (Food and Drink, Retail, etc.) and vote in whatever categories you choose. Choices that have already been written in by previous voters will auto-complete as you type. You can write-in a new nominee by typing the complete name and town in the field. Once you hit submit, the nominee will enter a queue and need to be approved by our editors.
3) When you have entered your votes in any section, hit the “Submit and Continue” button to move to the next section. Once you have hit this button, you can no longer go back, so make sure you are done voting in that section. You must hit “Submit and Continue” in order for your votes to be counted. You can skip sections if you wish.
4) When you are all done voting, hit the “Finalize Ballot” button. This will submit your ballot to us. Make sure you are satisfied with your choices before finalizing the ballot.
5) Once you begin voting, you may leave the page and come back at any time. Any submitted votes will be saved. Just enter your original voter information on the registration page and you will be taken back to where you left off. You need to cast at least 10 votes in order to submit your choices.